Stephanie in Belgium…
Stephanie has been in Belgium about a week.
Her trip so far:
– Prayed at the European Parliament. A couple topics that struck me the most include the UK leaving the EU and members of European parliament fighting abortion.
– Visited the House of Prayer for All Nations – Brussels
– Attended a healing prayer training day
– Met some Prayer Initiative members. The focus of this group is strategic intercession to strengthen the church in Belgium.
– Attended the Vineyard Brussels Church.
Part of our ministry is encouraging ministers. Carol has a few things she hopes Stephanie will make more enjoyable.
– Organizing her home office.
– Completing some administrative items.
– Organizing the pantry and some cabinets in the kitchen.
Stephanie says it has been raining and cold. She is glad for her rain jacket. It is hard to know what to pack, but this was a winner. Carol’s apartment is small but perfect for just one person. There is lots of walking and use of public transportation. A portion of the day is spent getting to the meetings.
Stephanie’s sister-in-law, Karen, has been involved in the anti-abortion movement for many years. She works with And Then There Were None, a registered nonprofit organization that helps abortion clinic workers leave that industry. https://abortionworker.com. Her role in the story the movie tells is depicted by actress Stacey Bradshaw. Karen and Keith are pictured here at the Hollywood premier of the movie Unplanned.
The Belgium needs…
Stephanie is in Belgium visiting Carol Britton, a 65+ year old missionary who has served there for the last 29 years.
March 13th -April 11th approximate cost:
(surplus money goes to other ministry expenses)
Round trip airfare Belgium $250 (remaining)
Food lodging and transportation daily $25 a day ($750)
Total $1,000 (remaining)
- Stephanie’s trip to Belgium in March and April.
- Prayer for Stephanie’s back.
- Impartation of intercession and prayer from believers in Belgium.
- Helping Brian’s mom move into a more accommodating living situation in April.
- Living in a house has us moving in varied ministry directions.
- We also have a text-to-give option now.
- Donations: 704-810-1560 Ex $1.00 Brian Forbes.
More Articles by Brian & Stephanie Forbes
The workshop I joke that the New Year is just another day. I say the same thing about my December birthday. God gave us the sun and moon to enable us to mark time and set celebrations so we may remember His great works on the earth. The new year is a time to look back...
THE WORKSHOP The 21st annual mission conference has come to a close. This year felt so smooth and peaceful. It was like the heavens were open over all. We stayed with some friends that just purchased a house this summer. They had missionaries over for a campfire...
The workshop It was a pleasure to get to know the students when I taught at FIRE School of Ministry years ago. A few have stayed in the area. One of my former students came to The Workshop to help out for a day. With his help, we accomplished some 2-person tasks...
About Brian & Stephanie Forbes
“We fix broken hearts and parts.”
We come alongside ministries providing practical solutions to everyday problems. This builds a trust between us that enables those in ministry to openly communicate what is in their hearts. We see freedom come as Jesus guides us in healing lives. These times of refreshing are great morale boosters offering the edge needed to effectively minister.